Monday, December 21, 2009

Can someone please tell me what is so hard about changing the toner in the printer?

Nobody in this area except for me seems to know how to do it. Ugh.Can someone please tell me what is so hard about changing the toner in the printer?
Like that Staples commercial, where the guy shakes the machine instead of the cartridge when the printer is out of toner!!! Not rocket science!!Can someone please tell me what is so hard about changing the toner in the printer?
It's one of those things like cleaning coffee spills off the counter in the break room. WHY PEOPLE WHY??????
It's tricky.
It's the same at home, when nobody else seems to know how to change the toilet paper roll.
Don't want to spill it.
A pox on the printer. By the way, I'm not printerally inclined so I'm useless to you in that respect. Now go in peace and sin no more.
What's so hard is that nobody really has the toner changing skills. That would require intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment