Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I replace or refill a toner for laser printer?

I have a laser printer (canon, black and white). I want to know whether I should replace the entire cartridge/toner when the existing one is finished or should I refill it? Refilling is cheaper (takes around Rs 400) but replacing costs much more (Rs 3000). However some people say a refilled toner gives print outs of poorer quality. There may be black spots or stray marks here and there or near the border the print out. Is that true?Should I replace or refill a toner for laser printer?
Its ok to refill with fresh toner but its best not done forever! posibibly 3-4 times IF you find a place that uses GOOD toner!..If you start seeing light print or blochy print try taking the cartridge out and shake it up tap it a bit and put it back. Try it again. Sometimes the toner gets hard due to moisture content so shaking it will brake up the clumps of toner. This can add a little more life to your cartridge. the money you save on refills can help you afford a new fresh cartridge!Should I replace or refill a toner for laser printer?
It depends if you get a ';good quality'; refill cartridge/toner. I would go with the refilling since it's cheaper. Also, I have no problems with it.
I've been refilling my HP cartridges for years and have saved myself a ton of money doing so. I have never noticed a decrease in the quality and even print off photos, which are very precious to me. I'd say refill!
refill and see if it suits your standards

No comments:

Post a Comment