Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Samsung CLP-300 Printer seems to print black ink slightly faded. I just bought a new toner cartridge.?

My Samsung CLP-300 Printer seems to print black ink slightly faded. I just bought a new toner cartridge. The Colour/color printing seems fine, I printed a picture of my son and anything with black in it on the left hand side faded but otherwise it was fine.





This is a real problem for printing Resumes.My Samsung CLP-300 Printer seems to print black ink slightly faded. I just bought a new toner cartridge.?
It sounds like one of two things - either the drum is losing its charge and needs replacement or there is something wrong with the black toner. Since you say color works and it started when you replaced the black, I'd suspect the toner.





Why don't you look for something or create a pattern which prints all 4 colors equally on the same locations of the page. If only the black has a problem, you know it's not the drum.





The good news is that you can get toner pretty cheaply. A set of all 4 is $50 at http://www.ccs-digital.comMy Samsung CLP-300 Printer seems to print black ink slightly faded. I just bought a new toner cartridge.?
EnviroTone Imaging can help you with your printing problem with the Samsung CLP 300 printer. If the printer was working fine with the old cartridge, I would take the toner cartridge back to the store and get a replacement one for a defective part.





As far as toner for that, I do carry them. If you would like prices please email me. randall@envirotoneimaging.com

No comments:

Post a Comment