Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a laser printer that doesn't try to force you not to refill toner?

I've had several color laser printers and haven't been happy with any of them. My Minolta magicolor was impossible to fix or get at anything and my OKI has had endless silly problems and the image drums and other consumables don't last nearly as long as they say they should. Add to that the thing taking itself off line and refusing to print because it decided I was low on some toner color. If I'm printing B%26amp;W I don't give a cr@p if I'm low on yellow. And they have these smart chips to make it hard to refill.





I remember in the old days when the image started getting light we just dumped more toner in a vat.





Is there a printer company that isn't just out to rip us off on toner?





Thanks in advance.Is there a laser printer that doesn't try to force you not to refill toner?
If I am to answer your last question then No, no such company exists!


They are bringing the printer prices down to get you hooked on their


cartridges!





But Brother laser printers do not need resetting chip or resetters:





http://www.inkfilling.com/BROTHER.html





For example the HL-2460 can only be refilled with toner and hole making tool no chip:


http://www.inkfilling.com/toner-refill-B鈥?/a>
  • keloids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment