Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laser Printer Dell 1110, Do I Need New Toner or What?

I have a Dell 1110 Laser Printer. Worked great for a year and I printed out a hefty amount of papers...





Though one day the papers that came out were heavily messed up, looking like just streaks and marks of black all over each sheet.





since then I have not used this printer since I don't know what the problem is, but since I'm doing summer college courses am printing out a lot of papers again so need to fix the printer.





What is most likely the issue? The Toner?Laser Printer Dell 1110, Do I Need New Toner or What?
1st replace the toner cartridge. If that doesn't fix it then it could be any number of things from transfer roller to fuser. If as you stated you have never changed the toner start there.Laser Printer Dell 1110, Do I Need New Toner or What?
messed up does not tell us anything but do you mean that there was black lines down the page either every so often or continuous. that could be the drum or fuser





Was the paper screwed up clean rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment