Friday, December 25, 2009

My Dell 3010cn printer insists that it needs black toner but it doesn't. Can you override this somehow?

I just replaced the black toner yesterday because it was time to replace the toner. It worked like a charm, no problem. But TODAY, it's saying that it needs black toner again and won't print without it. Is there a way you can override it? I already took the darned toner cartridge out and put it back in to try to ';trick'; it. I thought it worked because it printed 10 more pages and then it gave me the darned ';Replace black toner'; message again. Any ideas?My Dell 3010cn printer insists that it needs black toner but it doesn't. Can you override this somehow?
The toner cartridge it defective.


Change it. If its an original cartridge the supplier would replace it free.


Otherwise install another.


There is no way to override this error signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment