Monday, December 21, 2009

Why is my printer leaking toner?

I have an hp2600n laserjet printer, and for some reason, my blue cartridge is leaking blue toner all over the place. I opened the printer and cleaned it up, but I can't figure out what is going on. All of my pages have a streak of blue, and it is really annoying. Any suggestions? Is it just a bad cartridge?Why is my printer leaking toner?
Could be the toner cartridge... that would be the easy and cheep fix.





There is also a good chance it is the fuser...





Does the line get any dimmer overtime? If so you may be able to run about 50 blank print jobs through it an clean it up.Why is my printer leaking toner?
it is probably a bad cartridge, changing the toner may resolve the problem


+


other internal parts may be stained with blue, like the fuser or the rubber rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment