Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Explain me the functioning of the printers,cartridge toner?

I want details of how frequently the cartridge has to be refilled and all issues regarding printer i can get , more information more utility to me ,please also give details of comparing specification of Lexmark,Hp, Canon printers in all inkjet and laserExplain me the functioning of the printers,cartridge toner?
Well it really depends on how often you print, how much you print on a page, how bold the text is, what size, what thickness the characters are. That type of thing. But I use an HP Laser. Use Laser they are proven better than Inkjet. Hp and Lexmark are alot better than Canon that is for sure. It comes down to what you think. Look at the website I provided as my source. Gives info about HP and Lexmark





Tony- The point of Answers is to help both tech problems and opion problems. This person is simply asking details. Noticed how I just gave a website that I found ? Wasn't that hard and yet it will probley help him out. So if you are gana be a A hole about things dont talk. PeaceExplain me the functioning of the printers,cartridge toner?
get a book


how printers work


or printers for dummies


or www.amazon.com/books


and do your own home work kid


we are here for tech support to help not to do your home work for you
  • keloids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment